Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of violating protection order
December 19, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:14 p.m., a 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of a felony count charging violation of an extended protection order for allegedly threatening the victim near her residence at North Fall and Corbett streets. He was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• At 4:46 p.m., a 44-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs after the vehicle was stopped for being unable to maintain speed or a lane on Carson Street at Winnie Lane. She was also cited for no proof of insurance, no drivers license in possession and failure to use turn signals. Bail was set at a total of $1,675.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection