Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspsicion of domestic battery
November 15, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:36 a.m., a 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs after she was found unconscious in her vehicle in the McDonald's parking lot on North Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:40 p.m., a 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense at a Jeanell Drive apartment. He also was charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence. He was ordered held on a total of $4,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Prisoner charged with escape, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- DUI suspect stops in center lane, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sheriff: Man passed out on bench held on drug charges
- CCSO seeks help in check fraud, vehicle burglary case
- Two fugitives apprehended, Nevada Department of Public Safety says