Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspsicion of domestic battery
November 15, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:36 a.m., a 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs after she was found unconscious in her vehicle in the McDonald's parking lot on North Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:40 p.m., a 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense at a Jeanell Drive apartment. He also was charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence. He was ordered held on a total of $4,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Yerington man killed in Sunridge shooting
- Beer bottle broken over bouncer says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on kidnapping charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate stabbed to death