CARSON CITY SHERIFF’S LOG: Sheriff’s report finding meth pipe after responding to dispute
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:51 a.m., a 44-year-old California man was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after a traffic stop for failure to maintain a single lane on Highway 50. He allegedly admitted to taking prescription drugs for a medical condition. Bail was set at $1,050.
At 7:36 a.m., a 29-year-old woman was arrested after deputies went to an address on Brown Street to locate a reported dispute between a man and a woman. During a search of the female subject, deputies charged they found a meth pipe. She was also charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $2,000.
• At 2:12 a.m., a 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after a deputy observed her drive over a sidewalk at the Nugget Parking lot. Bail was set at $1,050.
• At 5:16 p.m., a 43-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of SUI drugs following a traffic stop at 2nd and Curry Streets. She was also charged with not having a license plate light and having material hanging from the rearview mirror that obstructed her view. Bail was set at $1,050.
• At 8:58 p.m., a 48-yuear-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 2nd after allegedly hitting her daughter during an argument at their Village Drive residence. She was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• At 10:50 p.m., a Washoe Valley woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after a witness reported observing a traffic accident at Carson Street and Koontz Lane. During the arrest, the report states she was driving on a suspended license with no proof of insurance and resisted arresting deputies. Total bail in the case was set at $3,000.
• At 11:01 p.m., a 46-year-old woman was arrested at Colorado and Roop Streets after deputies responded to a report of a battery. The arrest report charges she was grossly intoxicated. She was charged with disorderly conduct and as an intoxicated pedestrian and held in lieu of $1,75 bail.
• At 1:57 a.m., a 26-tear-old Stateline man was arreseted on suspicion of possession of meth and paraphernalia following a traffic stop on south Curry Street that revealed an outstanding warrant from Washoe County. The drugs were discovered in a search of the vehicle. Bail was set at $8,500.