Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Two inmates booked on additional charges after fight
November 25, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:48 a.m., a 48-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-second offense and violating a protection order. He was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• At 9:10 p.m., two inmates were arrested on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner after an alleged fight in the General Pod of the jail. Nathan Chavez and Donald Savis were both ordered held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
• At 12:34 a.m., a 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense after he allegedly picked up a woman and threw her out the front door of their Allouette Way apartment. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Littering report leads to 2 arrests, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Almost out of jail, California fugitive discovered, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says