Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of fourth DUI offense
November 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:55 a.m., a 76-year-old female transient was arrested after deputies said she was sleeping outside Cal Ranch. She was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and held in lieu of $150 bail.
• At 12:05 p.m., Dewayne West, 27, was arrested at an address on North Roop Street after a caller told dispatch a wanted fugitive was there. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of drugs without a prescription and two felony warrants out of California. He was ordered held without bail.
• At 4:33 p.m., a n 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a minor consuming alcohol after deputies found him clinging to the chain link fence on the 5th Street bridge. He was ordered held in lieu of $150 bail.
• At 11:19 p.m., a 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a deputy observed him gun his engine and race out of the parking lot of Capital City Liquor. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 12:03 a.m., two people were arrested after an incident on Winnie Lane. A 51-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of battery for allegedly hitting an employee of the business who was escorting him out. Bail was set at $1,000. A 37-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of battery for trying to kick another man at the scene and obstructing an officer for refusing to cooperate with deputies. Her bail was set at $1,300.
• At 3:36 a.m., an 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of consuming alcohol after deputies responded to a report of juveniles fighting in the 1100 block of Tamarisk Street. Bail was set at $150.
• At 7:14 a.m., two men were arrested after staff at the Comstock Casino called deputies to check on two subjects loitering in the casino. The 52-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a warrant issued by Sparks Justice Court. Bail was $307. The 50-year-old was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of meth after a search of his person. His bail was set at $2,500.
• At 9:09 a.m., a 45-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a deputy stopped her minivan for allegedly driving the wrong way on Carson Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 9:31 a.m., Tyler Norman, 26, was arrested on suspicion of a warrant charging burglary after a deputy recognized him during a business check at Slot World on Highway 50 East. Bail was set at $20,000.
• At 4:12 p.m., a 19-year-old was arrested near Savemart after deputies charged he was under the influence of pot. A search revealed a bottle containing less than two grams of the drug. He was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor possession and held in lieu of $600 bail.
• At 1:18 a.m., a 27-year-old was arrested on suspicion of throwing a rock through the window of a Frontier Motel room. He was charged with destruction of property and disorderly conduct and held in lieu of $650 bail.
• At 2:56 p.m., Cynthia Reilly, 58, was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI after deputies responded to a report of a hit and run driver on Carson Street. According to the arrest report, the arresting officer met her at her Mulligan Drive address. The report says it was her fourth arrest on DUI charges. She was ordered held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
• At 3:34 p.m., a 67-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense after allegedly rejecting an offer to call him a cab and driving away from the parking lot of a restaurant. He was also charged with driving without a valid license. Total bail was set at $2,600.
• At 7:44 p.m., a 36-year-old was arrested after a deputy saw him wandering in and out of traffic on College Parkway. He was arrested on suspicion of charges including a contempt warrant along with possession of drug paraphernalia and less than an ounce of pot. Total bail was set at $2,514.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Almost out of jail, California fugitive discovered, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Littering report leads to 2 arrests, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office