Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Cook arrested for burning (out)
August 6, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1 p.m., Douglas County officials delivered Eric Campbell of South Lake Tahoe to the sheriff's office on a felony warrant on suspicion of him being a fugitive from justice. He was also arrested on suspicion of failure to appear in a traffic case. His bail was set at $15,000 on the unidentified felony. In addition, they delivered to the jail a transient with a failure to appear warrant to the Carson Sheriff's Office. He was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 4:34 p.m., Nicholas Bornt, 35, and Patricia Lindquist, 42, were arrested after a traffic stop for a suspended registration at Nye and Airport Road. She was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of controlled substances and possession of paraphernalia as well as an NHP warrant for contempt of court and held in lieu of $3,741 bail. He was arrested on a P&P hold and cited for no proof of insurance and a suspended registration with a no bail hold.
• At 7:40 p.m., Walter Anderson, 67, was arrested after deputies responded to a report of an altercation at the Whistle Stop Inn. His vehicle was stopped in the parking lot of the Rodeway Inn on North Carson Street. Dispatch confirmed he was an ex-felon who wasn't registered at his current address. A search revealed a white powder, reportedly heroin. He was arrested on suspicion of failure to register and felony possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $7,500.
• At 8:30 p.m., a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana after a stop at Carson Meadows Parkway. Bail was set at $600 on the misdemeanor charge.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 11:45 p.m., a 42-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 2nd offense after deputies responded to an address in the 3800 block of Imperial Way. Bail was set at $5,000.
• At 1:44 a.m., a 26-year-old cook was arrested after a deputy witnessed him doing a burnout at 5th Street and Saliman Road. He was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving and DUI 1st offense. Total bail was set at $1,200.
• At 1:32 a.m., a 52-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia after Nugget security searched the jacket he left behind and discovered a meth pipe along with documents identifying him by name. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 11:30 a.m., a 37-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of failure to appear in court on embezzlement. She was held in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 5:37 p.m., a 23-year-old Carson man was arrested after deputies responded to an address on Baker Drive for a report of a hit and run crash. According to the arrest report, he admitted being intoxicated. He was arrested on suspicion of hit and run, careless driving and DUI 1st alcohol. Bail was set at $650.
• At 6:55 p.m., Brent Martin, 22, was arrested on suspicion of drugs after deputies were called to the Comstock Casino on Goni on a report of a man smoking meth in his vehicle. The vehicle was spotted near there on College Parkway. Dispatch advised Martin had an expired registration and a revoked driver's license. A search revealed a "bong" and a small quantity of meth. He was held on suspicion of possession, possession of paraphernalia and the expired registration and revoked license. Total bail was set at $4,025. Sarah Evans, 24, a passenger, was also arrested on suspicion of possession and possession of paraphernalia. Her bail totals $3,500.
• At 1:19 a.m., a 31-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of violating suspended sentence conditions barring consumption of alcohol after deputies responded to a residence on Camille Drive for a report of a domestic dispute. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 2:34 a.m., a 31-year-old bartender was arrested on suspicion of violating conditions of a suspended sentence after a deputy stopped him at Roop and Winnie Lane to check whether he was injured on his skateboard. Bail was set at $1,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered
- Husband held for strangulation, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Woman held after failing to pick up child at day care, CCSO says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested at the car wash