Video: Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks burglary suspects
August 27, 2018
On Wednesday, Carson City Sheriff's Office responded to a commercial burglary at Butts Out Vapor shop at 2200 E. William St.
Deputies arrived to find broken store front glass. The investigation found numerous vaping items stolen from the store. Store video surveillance showed two suspects entering the business and placing items into backpacks. The two suspects were wearing T-shirts on their bodies and heads that belonged to Dayton Valley Dog Park in Dayton.
The Dayton Valley Dog Park Association was contacted and investigators learned the dog park storage unit had been broken into on Aug. 11. The Dayton Valley Dog Park is a non-profit association staffed by volunteers who run a free dog park in Dayton.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office, Dispatch 775-887-2677, Investigation Division, Detective Sam Hatley 775-283-7852, Investigations Capt. Brian Humphrey 775-283-7850 or Secret Witness 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects