Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks person of interest in burglary
November 14, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance in attempting to locate a person of interest possibly involved in a local residential burglary.
Sara Jones, also known as Jackie Jones, has an active warrant with the Reno courts and is a person of interest in a Carson City burglary.
If anyone has any information on Jones, call the Carson City Sheriff's office at 775-887-2677.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Sheriff: Man jailed after attack with Japanese style sword
- Nevada Division of Parole and Probation seeking help finding Javier Ruben Martinez
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses