Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks person of interest in burglary
November 14, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance in attempting to locate a person of interest possibly involved in a local residential burglary.
Sara Jones, also known as Jackie Jones, has an active warrant with the Reno courts and is a person of interest in a Carson City burglary.
If anyone has any information on Jones, call the Carson City Sheriff's office at 775-887-2677.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit