Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks suspects in burglary
February 6, 2018
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is looking for two people suspected of a burglary in a local residence.
The burglary occurred on Feb. 2 near the 1300 block of W. Washington Street. Numerous firearms were taken from the residence.
Jason Kunz, 30, and Ciera Scott, 22, are persons of interest in the investigation. The two are known to travel between Carson City and Silver Springs in Lyon County.
Scott is also wanted by the Nevada Department of Public Safety, Parole and Probation division as a probation absconder.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Carson City Detective Sam Hatley 775-283-7852, Capt. Brian Humphrey 775-283-7850, Nevada Parole and Probation at 775-684-2400 or Secret Witness 775-322-4900 with reference to case No. 18-773.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Man held on failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Prison officials investigate apparent suicide
- Two arrested in one traffic stop, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off