Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks vehicle burglary suspect
November 28, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying a suspect in a vehicle burglary and a credit card fraud investigation.
A vehicle parked at the Fairview Drive Fitness for 10 on Nov. 25 was broken into and property, including a firearm, was taken from inside. The victim's credit card was then used at the Jacks Valley Road Target in Douglas County that same day.
The suspect is described as an Asian, Hispanic or Native American female. She was wearing a red sweatshirt, black pants and brown Ugg boots.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Sam Hatley at 775-887-7852, Capt. Brian Humphrey at 775-283-7850 or Carson City Dispatch at 775-887-2677.
Trending In: Crime
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop