Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of DUI
April 21, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:07 p.m., a 59-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of failure to appear after a traffic stop in the 2100 block of East William Street. Bail was set at $230.
• At 7:19 p.m., a 62-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after being stopped in the 3100 block of Douglas Drive for failure to maintain a lane. Bail was set at $1,040.
• At 8:06 p.m., a 44-year-old woman was arrested at an address in the 1700 block of North Carson Street. She was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court based on a warrant issued by Carson Justice Court and held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 12:42 a.m., a 63-year-old transient was transferred from Carson Tahoe Hospital to the jail and held in civil protective custody until sober.
Trending In: Crime
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says