Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of hit and run
November 11, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 2:56 p.m., a 41-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on suspicion of hit and run occupied vehicle, driving on a suspended sentence, obstructing/delaying an officer and failure to obey stop/yield sign after deputies responded to a hit and run near Nevada and William streets. Bail was set at $1,350.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 2 held on kidnapping charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate stabbed to death
- Close but no cigar, just an arrest, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held after ‘suspicious men’ report, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate in custody; fiancee still missing