Carson City Sheriff’s Office:
August 31, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 1:02 p.m., a 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of threats after deputies responded to reports of a disturbance at the Stewart Inn. Bail was set at $500.
At 2:20 p.m., a 59-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of threats after deputies responded to reports of an arson near the 1000 block of Appion Way. Bail was set at $500.
At 4:24 p.m., a 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of possession of stolen property after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 900 block of Saliman Road. Bail was set at $1,000.
At 8:44 p.m., an 83-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies responded to reports of an unknown problem near the 1300 block of Jerry Lane.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Woman wanted a smoke, gets arrested, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office investigating reported drive-by shooting Tuesday afternoon
- Three Nevada prison inmate deaths reported
- Two arrested on murder charge, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Two held without bail, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- 5 Fallon men compete in Fallon’s 11th DWTS