Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
September 21, 2018
The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:15 a.m., a 30-year-old woman was jailed on a warrant on suspicion of failure to appear at a traffic court hearing. Bail was set at $955.
• At 2:10 p.m., Jacob Madden, 28, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of heroin after deputies were called to the Silver Oak G Building on a report of a man doing drugs in the laundry room. He was also arrested on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia and obstructing for fighting with the arresting deputies. Bail was set at $3,800.
• At 3:50 p.m., Lenox Lacour was arrested after deputies spotted him on a bicycle on East College Parkway. The arrest report states after his arrest he complained at the jail he was missing his eye glasses and a $50 bill. When deputies returned to the scene, they found the glasses in some bushes but also found three bags of meth containing a total of 16.3 grams. He was arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking, possession of paraphernalia and obstructing as well as the contempt of court warrant that prompted his initial stop. He was ordered held without bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 1:30 a.m., a 37-year-old was jailed on warrants issued in Carson and Washoe County Justice Courts. He was arrested after being stopped because his bicycle didn't have lights. Bail was set at $1,851.
• At 3:20 a.m., a 28-year-old Loyalton, Calif., man was jailed on two contempt of court warrants. Bail was set at a total of $1,383.