Checkpoint nets DUI arrest, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
September 5, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 8:38 a.m., a 29-year-old Carson man was arrested at an address on Spooner Drive on a warrant on suspicion of failure to appear and held in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 9:30 a.m., a 56-year-old man was arrested at a residence on Sunwood Drive on a warrant on suspicion of violation of bail conditions and held without bail.
• At 9:28 p.m., a 29-year-old transient was arrested at the Jackson's convenience store on Rand on suspicion of petit larceny and held in lieu of $250.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 12:46 p.m., a 52-year-old homeless man was arrested on suspicion of being an ex-felon failing to register and soliciting donations from a motorist in the parking lot of Walmart. He was held in lieu of $400 bail.
• At 12:24 p.m., a 25-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court and held in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 5:44 p.m., Jimmy Perez, 30, was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of felony violation of a stalking order. He was ordered held without bail.
• At 7:55 p.m., a 35-year-old Carson man was arrested at a DUI checkpoint at State and William streets after he was questioned about a suspended registration. He was arrested on suspicion of the registration violation and DUI 1st alcohol. Bail was set at $1,050.
• At 9:18 p.m., a 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after deputies responded to an address on William Street for a report of a domestic dispute. The arrest report states when the deputy arrived, the defendant pulled his car back into the driveway, got out and knelt, putting his hands behind his head. He was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 10 a.m., a 41-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of a contempt of court warrant and ordered held in lieu of $500 bail.