DUI arrest made at 9:45 a.m., says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
June 19, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:45 a.m., a 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI and child endangerment after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 100 block of Koontz Lane. Bail was set at $3,500.
At 8:06 p.m., a 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of two counts of failure to appear after deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated subject at the Carson Tahoe Hospital. Bail was set at $2,000.
At 8:35 p.m., a 70-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI after deputies responded to reports of a vehicle swerving near the 2600 block of College Parkway. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says