Gardnerville man faces 6 felony counts in Carson Lanes burglary
March 5, 2018
Lee Michael Lawson, 25, of Gardnerville was arrested February 26 on a list of six felony counts and one misdemeanor involving an alleged burglary at Carson Lanes on Snyder.
Carson Lanes staff reported surveillance video showed the suspect hiding inside the business at closing time on February 24. He's accused of taking corporate credit cards, black check stock and a laptop as well as the keys to the building.
Lawson is accused of using those cards to make withdrawals from ATMs at Gold Dust West.
According to the arrest report, he used the keys taken from Carson Lanes to enter the building the next day and take more items including cash from a register in the business.
He faces three counts of burglary at Carson Lanes, Casino Fandango and Gold Dust West, three counts of using a credit card without consent at Fandango and Gold Dust West — all felonies. He was also charged with possession of stolen property — the missing laptop. Total bail in the case was set at $98,500.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Man held on failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Prison officials investigate apparent suicide
- Two arrested in one traffic stop, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off