Gardnerville man faces 6 felony counts in Carson Lanes burglary
March 5, 2018
Lee Michael Lawson, 25, of Gardnerville was arrested February 26 on a list of six felony counts and one misdemeanor involving an alleged burglary at Carson Lanes on Snyder.
Carson Lanes staff reported surveillance video showed the suspect hiding inside the business at closing time on February 24. He's accused of taking corporate credit cards, black check stock and a laptop as well as the keys to the building.
Lawson is accused of using those cards to make withdrawals from ATMs at Gold Dust West.
According to the arrest report, he used the keys taken from Carson Lanes to enter the building the next day and take more items including cash from a register in the business.
He faces three counts of burglary at Carson Lanes, Casino Fandango and Gold Dust West, three counts of using a credit card without consent at Fandango and Gold Dust West — all felonies. He was also charged with possession of stolen property — the missing laptop. Total bail in the case was set at $98,500.
Trending In: Crime
- Man faces murder charge in death via blunt-force trauma
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: A case of not so mistaken identity
- Busy St. Patrick’s Day weekend, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Transient held for resisting officer, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident