Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
January 28, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:03 a.m., a homeless couple was arrested in the Walmart parking lot after security informed deputies they had been parking there overnight for most of a week. They were arrested on suspicion of illegal parking, littering and obstructing an officer. In addition, the male was arrested on suspicion of violating probation and as an ex-felon failing to register. Her bail was set at $950. His bail was $4,100.
• At 4:36 p.m., a 52-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st offense alcohol after she rear-ended another vehicle near Eagle Valley Medical Center. She was also arrested on suspicion of following too close. Bail was set at $1,065.
• At 7:42 p.m., Kelly Manning, 29, was arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary after attempting to get into a car occupied by three people in the Walmart parking lot. His bail was set at $10,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 2:26 a.m., Toni Pete, 29, was arrested after deputies responded to an alarm at the Ford Dealership on South Carson Street. A search revealed two prescription drugs on her person without a prescription and a meth pipe in her pocket. She was arrested on suspicion of two counts of illegal possession, paraphernalia and violating deferred sentencing conditions. In addition, she was arrested on suspicion of a felony for initially providing the deputy with a false identification. Total bail was set at $12,000.
At 9:33 a.m., Kameron Mariolo of Carson City was arrested on several charges including drug possession after his motorhome was stopped at Koontz and South Carson Street for not having a license plate. The drugs were found by a sheriff's drug dog and included both meth and heroin as well as paraphernalia. He was charged with six counts of possessing paraphernalia and four counts of possessing a controlled substance. In addition, he was charged with the license plate violation, a suspended driver's license and held on a traffic warrant. Total bail was set at $5,005.
At 4:44 p.m., Wilber Ernesto Martinez Guzman was booked at the Carson City Jail on four counts of murder and five of burglary filed by the Washoe County District Attorney's Office. He is being held without bail on that and an immigration hold as well as 36 counts of burglary and possession of stolen property filed in Carson City.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Not a good idea to almost back into deputy’s car
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Suspect in fleeing vehicle in Lyon County apprehended
- Court won’t dismiss 20-year-old Carson City murder case