Man, 20, held for rolling joint outside Walmart, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:06 p.m., a 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession after a deputy saw him rolling a joint outside of Walmart. Bail was set at $100.
• At 6:33 p.m., Robert Wroth, 23, was arrested after a traffic stop at Southridge and Northgate. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of meth and paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and the lack of a front license plate. Bail was set at $4,050.
• At 3:06 a.m., a 29-year-old was arrested after deputies responded to a report of an intoxicated ex-boyfriend banging on woman’s door on Airport Road. He was arrested on suspicion of violating a parole condition banning him from consuming alcohol and resisting a peace officer. He was held without bail.
• At 11:17 a.m., a 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 2nd offense after a scuffle with his brother. Bail was set at $5,000.
• At 1 p.m., a 31-year-old woman was arrested at an address on Goshutes on suspicion she violated an extended protection order. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:27 p.m., a 28-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 1st offense for assaulting her boyfriend at a residence on Imperial Way. Bail was set at $3,000.