Man arrested after allegedly throwing child to the ground, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 29, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 1:18 p.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of two counts of contempt of court, suspended registration and no valid proof of insurance after deputies initiated a traffic stop near John and Carson streets. Bail was set at $1,335.
At 4:04 p.m., a 34-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended registration and failure to appear after deputies conducted a traffic stop near I-580 and Highway 50. Bail was set at $265.
At 5:14 p.m., a 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of child neglect after deputies responded to reports of a man throwing a child to the ground near Valley and Anderson. Bail was set at $2,500.
Only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders