Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 23, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 6:43 p.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of battery near the 1600 block of Airport Road. Bail was set at $1,000.
At 12:15 a.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI, driving with an expired license, minor consuming, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to stop at a stop sign, reckless driving and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Nye Lane and Bunch Way. Bail was set at $3,500.
Recommended Stories For You
At 12:37 a.m., a 26-year-old transient woman was arrested on suspicion of obstructing and resisting and disorderly conduct after deputies responded to reports of an unwanted subject near the 3300 block of Woodside Drive. Bail was set at $450.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’