Man arrested for grand larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 14, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:02 p.m., Mark Samaniego, 32, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony grand larceny after deputies responded to reports of a man taking a wallet near the 1900 block of N. Carson Street. Samaniego was arrested near the 100 block of Winnie Lane. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect