Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 22, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:51 p.m., Brian Martin, 35, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and felony domestic battery with substantial bodily harm after deputies responded to screams of a woman being stabbed near the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive. Bail was set at $45,000.
At 10:10 p.m., a 32-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of civil protective custody near Carson Street and Medical Parkway. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect