Man arrested for trespassing, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
January 3, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:24 a.m., a 70-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after deputies responded to reports of an unwanted subject at the Carson Street Nugget Casino. Bail was set at $150.
At 4:59 p.m., a 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court, revoked driver's license, suspended registration, no proof of insurance and lack of proper child restraints after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 1300 block of Edmonds Drive. Bail was set at $6,200.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office