Man arrested on assault with a deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 11, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 6:10 p.m., a 60-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 3200 block of Imperial Way. Bail was set at $1,000.
At 8:30 p.m., James Caldwell, 62, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery with substantial bodily harm with an elder enhancement near the 2900 block of Silver Stream Drive. Bail was set at $20,000.
At 12:32 a.m., Jose Vargas Aguilar, 21, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery after deputies responded to reports of a man threatening a woman with a firearm near the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive. Bail was set at $23,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- 2 plead guilty to trying to bring drugs into Carson City prison
- Gardnerville man held on controlled substance, fleeing charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Drug suspect held without bail, Carson City sheriff’s office says
- Citizens help detain Gardnerville burglary suspects