Man arrested on destruction of property, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 7, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:20 a.m., a 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of destruction of property after deputies responded to reports a vehicle had been damaged at the South Carson Street AM/PM gas station. Bail was set at $2,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Man faces murder charge in death via blunt-force trauma
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: A case of not so mistaken identity
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident
- Busy St. Patrick’s Day weekend, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on murder charge, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says