Man arrested on DUI-third, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 20, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 12:45 p.m., a 61-year-old Visalia, Calif., man was arrested on suspicion of convicted sex offender fail to register after deputies responded to reports of a transient man in front of Carson High School. Bail was set at $2,500.
At 7:09 p.m., Michael Maravilla, 48, of Smelterville, Idaho, was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI-third offense after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Clear Creek Avenue. Bail was set at $20,000.
At 9:24 p.m., a 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies responded to reports of a dispute at the William Street Smith's. Bail was set at $887.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Man faces murder charge in death via blunt-force trauma
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident
- Busy St. Patrick’s Day weekend, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: A case of not so mistaken identity
- Two arrested on murder charge, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says