Man arrested on grand larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
December 5, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3:28 a.m., a 32-year-old Reno man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of court after deputies responded to reports of a suspicious subject near the Carson Street Dotty's Casino. Bail was set at $1,500.
At 10:21 a.m., John Fisher, 74, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony grand larceny after deputies responded to reports of a man taking jackpot money from the Carson Street Nugget Casino. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Sheriff: Man jailed after attack with Japanese style sword
- Nevada Division of Parole and Probation seeking help finding Javier Ruben Martinez
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses