Man arrested on possession of paraphernalia, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 30, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 12:16 p.m., a 24-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of violation of pre-trial conditions after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Deer Run Road and Brunswick Canyon. Bail was set at $7,000.
At 12:45 a.m., a 25-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence after deputies conducted a business check near the Max Casino. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop