Man arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 15, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 8:38 a.m., Marcus Santos, 23, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery after deputies responded to reports of a man with a knife near the 1700 block of Hamilton Avenue. Bail was set at $23,000.
At 8:07 p.m., Michael Swerdling, 28, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and violation of pre-trial supervision after deputies responded to reports of a suspicious subject near Harper and Halleck drives. Bail was set at $5,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Citizens help detain Gardnerville burglary suspects
- 21-year-old held on felony burglary, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- Drug suspect held without bail, Carson City sheriff’s office says
- Transient held on burglary charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office