Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
November 17, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:44 a.m., a 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 600 block of Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 11:08 a.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 1400 block of N. Carson Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop