Man arrested on suspicion of eluding, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 25, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 2:09 a.m., Ty Weaver, 43, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony eluding and violation of pre-trial supervision after deputies attempted to initiate a traffic stop near Carson River Park. Weaver was later arrested near the 4600 block of Sutro Terrace following a brief high-speed chase. Bail was set at $23,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told