Man arrested on threats, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 13, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:26 a.m., a 19-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested on suspicion of threats after deputies responded to reports of a patient threatening to kill doctors at the Fleischmann Way Mallory Crisis Center. Bail was set at $500.
At 1:05 a.m., a 28-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of DUI, failure to stop at a red light and suspended license after deputies initiated a traffic stop near 4th and Curry streets. Bail was set at $2,040.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect