Man arrested on threats, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 13, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:26 a.m., a 19-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested on suspicion of threats after deputies responded to reports of a patient threatening to kill doctors at the Fleischmann Way Mallory Crisis Center. Bail was set at $500.
At 1:05 a.m., a 28-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of DUI, failure to stop at a red light and suspended license after deputies initiated a traffic stop near 4th and Curry streets. Bail was set at $2,040.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Man held on failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Prison officials investigate apparent suicide
- Two arrested in one traffic stop, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off