Man arrested on violation of a suspended sentence, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
August 15, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 2:01 a.m., a 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence after deputies conducted a pedestrian stop near the 1900 block of William Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Woman wanted a smoke, gets arrested, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office investigating reported drive-by shooting Tuesday afternoon
- Three Nevada prison inmate deaths reported
- Two arrested on murder charge, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Two held without bail, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- 5 Fallon men compete in Fallon’s 11th DWTS