Man held for dangerous drug, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
June 8, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:06 a.m., a 39-year-old transient woman was arrested on suspicion of ex-felon failed to register after deputies responded to a welfare check near the 2700 block of S. Carson Street. Bail was set at $150.
At 1:46 p.m., a 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and turn signals required after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Ravenshorn and Northridge. Bail was set at $2,525.
At 7:34 p.m., a 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Highway 50 and Sherman Lane. Bail was set at $331.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect