Muttering man held for disorderly conduct, CCSO says
January 16, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:52 a.m., a 73-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st alcohol after a minor accident on North Carson Street. She was also arrested on suspicion of unsafe backing of her vehicle. Bail was set at $1,050.
• At 5:11 p.m., a 23-year-old Dayton man was arrested after deputies were called to Dolly's on Highway 50 for a man who appeared high on drugs. The arrest report says he was flailing his arms and gyrating his body while muttering incoherently. It says that conduct continued until they reached the jail and he was put in a padded cell. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $150.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Not a good idea to almost back into deputy’s car
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Suspect in fleeing vehicle in Lyon County apprehended
- Court won’t dismiss 20-year-old Carson City murder case