Nevada Highway Patrol seeks witnesses to Reno freeway incident
July 5, 2018
On Wednesday at approximately 9:50 p.m., Nevada Highway Patrol troopers responded to a medical call on the Wells Avenue westbound off-ramp from Interstate 80 in Reno. The originating call for service indicated there was a female laying on the off-ramp.
Upon arrival, troopers located an adult female lying on her back on the right shoulder of the westbound off-ramp with visible upper body injuries. Based on evidence located at the scene, the female appears to have been struck by a motor vehicle. The female was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
NHP is seeking witnesses to this incident. If you have any information regarding this incident, contact Trooper James Angel at 775-687-9600 or email@example.com
The case number is 180700368.
Trending In: Crime
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says