New meaning to Hot Stove; man arrested for punching stove, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 28, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:23 a.m., a 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to pay fines after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 100 block of Koontz Lane. Bail was set at $4,900.
At 1:26 p.m., a 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies responded to reports of a welfare check near the 3400 block of Airport Road. Bail was set at $295.
At 1:43 p.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 3400 Airport Road. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 3:47 p.m., a Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of destruction of property after deputies responded to reports of a man punching a stove near the 1800 block of N. Carson St. Bail was set at $2,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’