No license plate leads to grand theft arrest, Carson sheriff’s office says
July 31, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:05 p.m., a 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant on suspicion of violation of suspended sentence conditions and held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 6:25 p.m., a 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant on suspicion she violated suspended sentence conditions by not reporting to her parole officer. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 6:35 p.m., a Wellington woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 6:44 p.m., a 34-year-old woman was arrested on a failure to appear warrant issued in Sparks after deputies responded to an apartment on Hot Springs Road on a report of a petit larceny. She was held in lieu of $500 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 9 p.m., a 55-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court for failure to provide a substance abuse evaluation and proof of community service hours. Bail was set at $500.
• At 12:07 a.m., Lea Cara Dawn Black, 27, of Reno, was arrested on suspicion of a Placer County warrant on suspicion of grand theft and other property crimes after a traffic stop at North Carson and Park streets for not having a license plate. She was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• At 1:01 a.m., a 27-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of jaywalking. Dispatch reported he had an outstanding failure to appear warrant. He was held in lieu of $1,355 bail on the warrant, jaywalking and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 3:26 a.m., a 34-year-old engineer was arrested after deputies responded to a report of an unwanted subject at the Plaza Hotel. The arrest report says the subject was heavily intoxicated and causing a disturbance with other guests. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and held in lieu of $150 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Sheriff: Man jailed after attack with Japanese style sword
- Nevada Division of Parole and Probation seeking help finding Javier Ruben Martinez