Several attempted burglary, vandalism incidents in Gardnerville Ranchos
August 16, 2018
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance regarding several attempt burglary and vandalism incidents committed on Patricia Drive in the Gardnerville Ranchos. There have been four incidents of vandalism and burglary such as damaging vehicles on the street and attempting to enter residences to vandalize. The vandalism has been estimated to be around $4,500.
The incidents have occurred in the last two weeks and during the night hours and the suspects appear to be teenagers.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspect. Your identity isn't needed and you'll remain anonymous.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at 775-782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at: 775-78-CRIME (775-782-7463) or DCSO Investigator B. Williamson 775-782-9927.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Sheriff: Man jailed after attack with Japanese style sword
- Nevada Division of Parole and Probation seeking help finding Javier Ruben Martinez
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses