November 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:10 p.m., deputies responding to a report of a reckless driver arrested a 27-year-old woman in the area of Silver Sage and Sonoma Street. The reporting party said she fell asleep at an intersection and failed to maintain a speed or her traffic lane. After questioning, she was arrested on suspicion of a charge of DUI-second offense, drugs and jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- 2 held on kidnapping charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate stabbed to death
- Close but no cigar, just an arrest, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held after ‘suspicious men’ report, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate in custody; fiancee still missing