November 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:10 p.m., deputies responding to a report of a reckless driver arrested a 27-year-old woman in the area of Silver Sage and Sonoma Street. The reporting party said she fell asleep at an intersection and failed to maintain a speed or her traffic lane. After questioning, she was arrested on suspicion of a charge of DUI-second offense, drugs and jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit