Sheriff’s Log: Four jailed after deputies investigate suspicious drug activity
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 11:30 a.m. a 29-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery against his girlfriend at a Nevada Street residence. She suffered a laceration on the arm and bruising. He was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 6:10 p.m., a 51-year-old female transient was arrested on suspicion of destruction of property and trespassing at a home on Quinn Drive. Bail was set at $6,500.
• At 8:23 p.m. four people were jailed after deputies went to a residence at 4203 Shelbyville Drive to check on reports of suspicious drug activity. Kady Werlinger, 23, was charged with possession of meth, paraphernalia and maintaining a drug house. Louis Fletcher, 42, was charged with possession of drugs and violating a suspended sentence. Two others at the house were arrested on outstanding warrants. Werlinger’s bail was set at $23,500. Fletcher’s bail was $5,500.
• At 1:36 a.m. a 31-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct for using foul language and causing problems at the Horseshoe and Carson Nugget. He was held in lieu of $150 bail.
• At 2:36 a.m. a 29-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after being stopped on Stewart Street near Telegraph Street because his headlights were not on. He also was charged with the headlight violation and no proof of insurance. Total bail was set at $1,650.