Sparks man sentenced to 10 years in Lyon County drug case
December 12, 2017
Jeremy Stutts, 37, of Sparks, was sentenced on Monday to 10 years in Nevada Department of Corrections with parole eligibility after three years for trafficking in methamphetamine.
The Lyon County Sheriff's Office arrested Stutts on Sept. 14, following an investigation of methamphetamine drug activity which included drug transactions in Silver Springs, Mason Valley and Washoe County. Stutts pleaded guilty to the charge in District Court on Oct. 16.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Sheriff: Man jailed after attack with Japanese style sword
- Nevada Division of Parole and Probation seeking help finding Javier Ruben Martinez
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses