Sparks man sentenced to 10 years in Lyon County drug case
December 12, 2017
Jeremy Stutts, 37, of Sparks, was sentenced on Monday to 10 years in Nevada Department of Corrections with parole eligibility after three years for trafficking in methamphetamine.
The Lyon County Sheriff's Office arrested Stutts on Sept. 14, following an investigation of methamphetamine drug activity which included drug transactions in Silver Springs, Mason Valley and Washoe County. Stutts pleaded guilty to the charge in District Court on Oct. 16.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit