Surveillance video leads to felony vehicle burglary arrest, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
August 29, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10 a.m., Timathie Dean-Simpson, 31, was charged with felony vehicle burglary after a woman exiting Eagle Fitness found her car door ajar and her purse missing. According to the arrest report, surveillance video was used to identify the defendant. His bail was set at $25,000.
• At 11 a.m., a 27-year-old Placerville woman was booked on a failure to appear warrant issued by Douglas County. Bail was set at $500.
• At 12:06 p.m., Leland Holbrook, 60, a transient, was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia after a traffic stop for rolling through a stop sign at Carmine and Airport Road. Total bail was set at $3,550.
• At 12:56 p.m., William Ledford, 50, and Tamara Rhodes, 49, were arrested after their vehicle was stopped at Highway 50 and Fairview. A search of the vehicle revealed what the arrest report described as a small quantity of meth. Both were charged with felony drug possession and possession of paraphernalia. He was held on three warrants charging failure to appear, possession of a concealed weapon and violating suspended sentence conditions. She was charged with speeding and not having a valid drivers license. His bail totals $5,876. Her bail was set at $3,650.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 12.56 p.m., Kama Bianco, 44, was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia after she was stopped crossing a street because the deputy said she appeared to be in a panic for some reason. A search of her purse revealed the drugs, meth pipe and prescription medications she had no prescription for. Total bail was set at $6,000.
• At 1:41 p.m., a man was charged with driving without a valid license, a revoked registration and without proof of insurance after his vehicle was stopped at Nye Lane and College Parkway. Total bail was set at $1,150.
• At 3:28 p.m., a 44-year-old woman was arrested on a traffic warrant at a residence in the 2800 block of Lovelace Way. Bail was set at $326.
• At 5:05 p.m., a 33-year-old was arrested at North Valley and East Proctor after deputies responded to a report of a battery in the Smith's parking lot. He was held in lieu of $1,025 bail on a battery charge and as an intoxicated pedestrian.
• At 6:28 p.m., a 28-year-old woman was arrested on a charge of domestic battery 1st offense after deputies responded to an apartment on Imperial Way for a report of a mother and daughter fighting. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 9:07 p.m., James Robbins, 27, was arrested after his mother called to report he burglarized a friend's house over the weekend. He was charged with burglary and possession of stolen property and held in lieu of $45,000 bail.
• At 10:48 p.m., a 20-year-old was arrested at Roop and 5th Streets after a records check showed he had an outstanding warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• At 1:24 a.m., a 66-year-old man was charged with disorderly conduct after deputies were called to Smith's supermarket on a report of a man lying on his back in his own urine in the parking lot. He was held in lieu of $150 bail.
• At 7:19 a.m., a 22-year-old Carson man was booked on a warrant issued by the Walker River justice court charging contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,065.
At 12:05 a.m., a 25-year-old Dayton man was arrested on suspicion he violated the no alcohol clause of his pre-trial conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 8:38 a.m., a 29-year-old Carson man was arrested at an address on Spooner Drive on a warrant charging failure to appear. His bail was set at $500.
At 9:22 a.m., a 56-year-old truck driver was arrested at a residence on Sunwood on a warrant charging he violated the no alcohol or drugs provision of his suspended sentence. He was held without bail.
At 11:50 a.m., a 20-year-old Stagecoach woman was charged with domestic battery 1st offense after allegedly hitting her boyfriend in the face with a cell phone while accusing him of cheating. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
At 9:28 p.m., a 29-year-old transient was charged with petit larceny for allegedly stealing a can of been from a convenience store. Bail was set at $250.