Suspect sought on Douglas County shoplifting
May 22, 2018
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance in identifying a person of interest in a shoplifting theft that occurred on May 7 at approximately 7:15 p.m.
The theft occurred at Ulta Beauty located at 911 Topsy Lane, Suite 228, in northern Douglas County. A female suspect entered the cosmetics store and removed the packaging from four skin care products, placed the products in her purse and left the store without paying for the merchandise. The reported loss was estimated at $279.
The female suspect is described as possibly being Caucasian, in her late teens or 20s with blonde hair, wearing a pink tank top, shorts and brown cowboy boots.
Trending In: Crime
- Minden dispute leads to 2 arrests, 5 pounds of pot
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects