Switchblade, pipe lead to arrest at Carson High, sheriff’s office says
August 27, 2018
The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:30 p.m., a Carson man was delivered to the Carson City Jail by Douglas County deputies on a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500. Douglas County deputies also delivered a Gardnerville woman to the jail on a contempt warrant. Her bail was also set at $500.
• At 10:12 p.m., an 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon on school grounds after dispatch reported a call saying a juvenile in the parking lot of Carson High had a gun. No firearm was found but the defendant did have a knife classified as a switchblade in his possession. A search of the vehicle also turned up a marijuana pipe and a small quantity of marijuana. Total bail was set at $4,100.
• At 12:30 a.m., a Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant issued by a Dayton Justice of the Peace on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $500.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 1:41 a.m., a Carson construction worker was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st offense after a traffic stop at South Edmonds and Clearview. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 1:55 a.m., a Carson woman was arrested on a justice court warrant after deputies were called to an address on Tuolumne Way on a report of a domestic dispute. Bail was set at $380.
• At 5:42 p.m., a 37-year-old Carson man was arrested at an apartment in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on a warrant on suspicion of violation of suspended sentence conditions. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 9:25 p.m., a Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 2nd offense after a traffic stop at Fairview and Walker. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 12:43 a.m., a 42-year-old Moundhouse woman was jailed after a traffic stop for a broken license plate lamp on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic ticket. Bail was set at $265.
Trending In: Crime
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir