Switchblade, pipe lead to arrest at Carson High, sheriff’s office says
The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:30 p.m., a Carson man was delivered to the Carson City Jail by Douglas County deputies on a warrant on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500. Douglas County deputies also delivered a Gardnerville woman to the jail on a contempt warrant. Her bail was also set at $500.
• At 10:12 p.m., an 18-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon on school grounds after dispatch reported a call saying a juvenile in the parking lot of Carson High had a gun. No firearm was found but the defendant did have a knife classified as a switchblade in his possession. A search of the vehicle also turned up a marijuana pipe and a small quantity of marijuana. Total bail was set at $4,100.
• At 12:30 a.m., a Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant issued by a Dayton Justice of the Peace on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $500.
• At 1:41 a.m., a Carson construction worker was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st offense after a traffic stop at South Edmonds and Clearview. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 1:55 a.m., a Carson woman was arrested on a justice court warrant after deputies were called to an address on Tuolumne Way on a report of a domestic dispute. Bail was set at $380.
• At 5:42 p.m., a 37-year-old Carson man was arrested at an apartment in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on a warrant on suspicion of violation of suspended sentence conditions. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 9:25 p.m., a Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 2nd offense after a traffic stop at Fairview and Walker. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 12:43 a.m., a 42-year-old Moundhouse woman was jailed after a traffic stop for a broken license plate lamp on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic ticket. Bail was set at $265.