Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
June 13, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 10:37 p.m., Rumor Schilling, 23, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, obstructing an officer and possession of drug paraphernalia during the investigation to locate an escaped jail inmate near the Carson Street Roadway Inn. At the same incident, Jonathan Crandell Jr., 28, and Gene Crandell, 28, were arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail for Schilling was set at $3,800 and bail for the two men was set at $3,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- $150,000 bail for suspicion of lewdness with a child, CCSO says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Don’t be lying on sidewalk with sheriff around
- CCSO: Reported victim actually suspect in burglaries
- 2 held for harassing ex-boyfriend, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Grant to train Nevada officers to handle DUI cases