Transient held for cursing at mall, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
February 6, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 12:32 p.m., a 66-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after deputies were called to the Carson Mall for an unwanted subject. The arrest report says that individual has generated "dozens upon dozens" of 911 calls and complaints over the last six months for causing disturbances, trespassing, blocking traffic and being drunk in public. He was reportedly yelling at customers and cursing in the mall. Bail was set at $150.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Not a good idea to almost back into deputy’s car
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Suspect in fleeing vehicle in Lyon County apprehended
- Court won’t dismiss 20-year-old Carson City murder case