Two held without bail, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
March 14, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9 a.m., a 29-year-old Carson man was jailed on a warrant from Carson Justice Court and ordered held without bail. The arrest report says he was already in the jail on other charges.
• At 12:29 p.m., Michael George Austin, 66, was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a felony warrant issued by Parole and Probation. He was held without bail.
Trending In: Crime
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says