Two held without bail, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
March 14, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9 a.m., a 29-year-old Carson man was jailed on a warrant from Carson Justice Court and ordered held without bail. The arrest report says he was already in the jail on other charges.
• At 12:29 p.m., Michael George Austin, 66, was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a felony warrant issued by Parole and Probation. He was held without bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Prison officials investigate apparent suicide
- Two arrested in one traffic stop, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit