Woman, 18, held for domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
February 12, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:15 a.m., a 27-year-old construction worker was arrested on multiple misdemeanors after a traffic stop at Carmine and Neptune for a burned out headlight and no license plates. The driver was also arrested on suspicion of a suspended driver's license, no proof of insurance, no registration and an FTA warrant. Bail was set at $1,471.
• At 5:22 p.m., a Dayton 41-year-old was arrested on suspicion of multiple misdemeanors after a traffic stop at Old Clear Creek Road and U.S. 395 for no license plate. He was arrested on suspicion of an unregistered vehicle, violating suspended sentence conditions and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,650.
• At 7:19 p.m., an 18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of Domestic Battery 1st offense after deputies were called to a residence on Lee Street. The dispute involved her father and mother who said she was pushed and kicked. Because the defendant's children were present she was also arrested on suspicion of child endangerment. Bail was set $5,500.
• At 10:23 p.m., a 40-year-old businessman was arrested after deputies responded to Camp N Town after a caller told dispatch she heard a woman screaming. The defendant was seen leaving the scene and tracked down by deputies who said he appeared intoxicated. He was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 1st offense and DUI 1st offense alcohol. Bail was set at $4,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: K-9 has field day in arrest
- Woman, 18, held for domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Suspect in fleeing vehicle in Lyon County apprehended
- Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Busy Nevada Day weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office